Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awake

It has been almost four days since the last time I update my blog. I have no idea who has been reading my thoughts here but if you have something to say, please, feel free to comment, i would love to hear from you.

Anyway, it has been turbulent lately and i have came across some thing that make me realize that the bell of departure has rung and it gets louder and louder as the time draws closer.


Since the weekend of the week before last, most of our friends have been busy attending interviews and sitting for enrollment tests. The release of the date of interview from UPU has apparently stirred the harmony that has been growing in between us for the past few months. Of course, some of you guys must have heard about NAnyang Technology University has released its new intake candidate list yesterday. COngratulations to those who receive offer from this prestiguos UNiversity. Think carefully before you make up your mind whether to or not to agree to take this offer, its once in a life time opportunity for the bright ones as for us, we can just stare in admiration that this golden tickets fall at the doorstep of your house.

I log into facebook today and see those comments of gratitude and greetings inadvertently arises my jealousy that lays within my heart. I cant say that i am not jealous as i can be one of them if i work harder. Sigh*

Sometimes i just can be like one of them, to be somebody....

No comments:

Post a Comment