Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Capricorn & Cancer : Cursed Archer




They said Archer are the decendant of the Eagles.

For that Archer has the eyes that can see ten times further than normal human does,

for that Archer has the killing instinct the sense his prey precisely,

for that Archer has the persistence to hunt down his prey mercilesssly,

for that Archer always stays in the dark and has a good view to see the things where people don't see,

for that Archer has the shadows that shed a chill down the veins of his preys when his shadow soar in the sky,

and for that Archer has always possess the ego that hardly anyone love about it.


I called myself Archer, but i am cursed.







Playing the role as me, was not as simple as people thought it would be. I used to have vision to see what i want, i know my goal vividly, and i always go for it without showing any delay or any effort less than people does. I want to be successful and i want to put my name in the place where everyone hears about it and will praise lavishly.


BUt to do that, it was so hard and tiring. Sometimes, even Archer runs out of energy to pull its bow and lauch its arrow to hit his target too, sometimes i just need to give myself a break.



It has been a lot for me to drain down in the past two months, things changed and things go and return anonymously, and issues had been playing non stop in my mind that weaken my capability to think. Now, i do not think i will be able to pull the trigger as accurate as before i did, people around me dance their way in out of my life living bruises within my intellectual region. I cant think properly now.


I call myself a Cursed Archer.



..................................


Archer had been carrying a sign on his body all the while,
but he as no clue about it until three days ago,
the inscription emerged on his body,
glowing forcefully,
forming


a Capricorn.


Lately when Arhcer feels lonely and when archer is trembling in confusion, a new sign has fallen on him, giving him the strength to fly his way up to his target with a loved heart.

Cancer.


Thank you, for stepping into my life.
Thank you for always been there when i needed you,
Thank you, for bearing my egos,






and thank you for your love.











2 comments:

  1. Cursed Archer is in search of himself. When he finally finds himself, he will feel, as his friends he has met along the way, have felt. He is a kind, sincere and loving person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i guess he is lost now, or searching his way out, but about being a loving person? you reckon so? hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete