Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Torment..Gratitude

I am trying to figure out whats the best word to describe what i have been through last week...




Complicated? Random? Troublesome? Unpredictable? Catastrophe?


Or shall i say Lesson?


Last week, well most of you who are very much close to me must have heard about the incident that occurred. That incident, might not be as terrible as how you guys think it was, but to me i have learnt a great lesson from it. And i am writing this article to show my appreciation to the people who has had been standing up for me and giving me advice when I needed the wisdom to face the issues.


.....................

Amelia,

thank you for being beside me as always when i face this kind of problems.
you are always the first one there whenever things happen to me and when i needed a shoulder to lean on.
The first person that came across my mind to share this burden was you, as i know,
you have that patience to listen to me and you have the mind that keep doing its math and helping me to find a way out to these heaps of dilemma.

Come to think of it, ever since the first time, i remember the night when i took the bus to Olio after the fight with my mum, you were there for me, keeping your mind open and savouring the bitterness that i kept pouring over you but you still, always kept the smiles on you as if there were no fear in your heart. And i knew you will always be there for me, thank you Amelia. And of course ben, who always kept his masochism on but beneath him, i know , he cares, thank you Ben:)



i know i have not said this in front of you but Ben, Amelia, thank you. FOr everything....

..............................


Coming up: Marcus, Steven, Kyra and of course.... Cancer........





No comments:

Post a Comment